20 POPULAR QUOTES THAT URBAN DWELLERS HAVE LITERALLY REWRITTEN..
1. The grass is greener on the other side…
Come on urbans get on sprinklers for some lush beauty.
2. Where there is a will there is a way….Yeah! My Dad’s will will take me a long way.
3. Early to bed and early to rise makes the man healthy and wise….No man not true, in the era of internet when the network is the highest at night. Doesn’t count for the surfers and browsers – all those urban night owls!
4. An apple a day keeps the doctor away…Nope not if it is an calafornian apple it costs much more than the doctor’s consultancy.
5. Time is money…That’s it! I won’t spend time on anything and waste money.
6. Don’t cry over spilled milk…..Sorry we are vegans.
7. Watch your step and the road will smoothen for you….We are living in an era of elevators and escalators; we watch out for power cuts.
8. Great minds think alike…Give up! Nothing before google.
9. A friend in need is a friend indeed….Yes, if he’s online.
10. Life is like an ice cream enjoy it before it melts….Not if you are under the aircon.
11. Health is wealth…Can you encash it?
12. It’s not my cup of tea….You can’t say this if it’s for Starbucks.
13. All that glitters is not gold …The bling thing is not uber chic.
14. Look before you leap…Boss! That’s the job of google maps.
15. Once bitten twice shy…Vaccine is the answer.
16. Old is gold….Then it’s better kept indoors.
17. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration…It simply says go to the gym.
18. Keep your friends close and enemies closer…That’s like checking their last seen on app.
19. A bird in hand is better than two in bush….In present times of cell phones birds can only fly.
20. Try and try till you succeed…. Hey! You have a bad network reception.
When this bright and professional interior designer is not servicing some of the top clients, she is at her wittiest best! Meet blogger Akshata Patne – interior designer par excellence by day, and blogger extraordinaire afterwards! She has been a part of several prestigious projects and is an avid academician in the field of reading and writing. Her repertoire includes bringing children back to books with reading classes that she conducts at top schools.