The dress is a piece of prettiness that keeps it feminine and flirty all at once. We all love to indulge in a dress once in a while, just to feel that fabric swishing with us as we navigate the terrain of everlasting girlhood: choosing the right coffee from the menu, doing lunch with the girls, giggling in the park, shopping till we drop, dodging the rain, or letting those blues wash over us! Dresses are the perfect date dress as well. So, this Valentine’s Day, take a look at this line up of dresses for that perfect date!
– Bold Monochrome: Nothing says romantic like this part goth, part classic skirt with the boat necked top. Get this look for a day out shopping, at the museum, or at the movies! Remember to pair it with a statement chain and pendant that dips low for a dramatic effect. Let your hair loose and wavy for this look! Shop the look here!
– Flirty Asymmetrical: This pretty number with its quirky print screams fun and sexy at the same time. The uber relaxed look and the casual flair of the hemline matches step with the formal linear cut of the garment. Pair this with cool ankle length boots or even flat sandals and a large brimmed hat for a morning to evening look! Shop this look here
– The Peasant top Meets Classic Stripes: Classic formal stripes comes together with the lightweight peasant top to create a dress which spells romance in capitals! Get this look with a pony tail to go and pretty danglers. A chunky watch and delicate handbag would complete the look. Shop this look here!
– The Classic Shift Dress: Formal and flirty at the same time – that is the charm of a figure hugging, free flowing shift dress. Get a solid black or one in neutral hues to match quirky shoes and jewellery. Dress up for a day or night date with this versatile piece. Shop the look here!
– Maxi Dress: Give the maxi dress some fun quotient with this larger than life print. This also gives it a rather edgy outlook which makes for a safe yet bubbly statement. Pair with a lace shrug on top and you are good to go! Shop this look here!